Product #: NuTone QTXEN080
• Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation
• Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
• Maintains a high percentage of rated CFM in less than ideal installations
• Low RPM for quiet operation
• Resilient anti-vibration motor mounts HOUSING:
• Rugged, 26 gauge, galvanized steel construction
• 6" round ducting for superior performance
• Polymeric duct connector with tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter
• 7-5/8” height allows for 2” x 8” (nominal) joist installations
• Sturdy, easy, four-point mounting directly to joist
• Includes unique spacer (patent pending) for mounting to engineered “I” joists
• Can be mounted in ceilings up to 12/12 pitch GRILLE:
• Polymeric construction
• Innovative design - the result of extensive research with designers and consumers CONTROLS (Purchase separately):
• Refer to NuTone’s catalog for a complete line of accessories to effectively adapt these fans to your construction requirements. U.L. Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
Check out www.iap-home.com for more our information our Bathroom Fans.
Take a look at some of our other Bathroom Fan topics.
• Decorative Bathroom Fans
• Humidity and Motion Sensor Bathroom Fans
• Quiet Bathroom Fans
• Bathroom Fan Light